yoomi Boots competition
1. The competition opens Wednesday 12th January 2011 and will close 5pm Monday the 31st of January 2011.
3. The prize is two yoomi 5oz bottles and warmers. Two prizes are available. No cash or other prize alternative is available. The prize is not transferable.
4. yoomi will pick a winner from all qualifying entries by Wednesday 2nd February at 6pm.
5. The winner will be chosen at random by yoomi and the winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here. The winner will be contacted Friday 4th February via email. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute chosen at the same time as the original.
6. The winner will be announced via Twitter and Facebook by Monday 7th February 2011.
7. Entrants may enter the prize draw as many times as they wish by sending us new images of the product in different stores.
8. By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they meet the entry criteria and that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion and in the event of any dispute. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence or communication will be entered into.
9. Entrants must be UK residents over 18 years of age, not employees (or members of their families) of Feed Me Bottles Limited, or anyone professionally connected with the draw. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
10. The Promoter is Feed Me Bottles Ltd, Knowledge Dock Business Centre, London E16 2RD, U.K.
11. To the extent that the law allows the Promoter will not be held responsible for any disappointment, errors, mistakes, accident, technical problems, loss, damage, or anything whatsoever, relating to the prize draw.
12. These terms, together with the website terms on the yoomi Limited website at www.yoomi.com website address constitute the whole agreement between the entrant and the promoter and shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.